Web Show Script
November 30, 2012
(1) 5A: Hello everyone, I am a fifth grader here at Bethke Elementary and welcome to the KBOB Web Show!
5A: Before we get started, let's check in with the other grades to see if they are ready.
5A: 3rd grade web show crew are you ready?
(2) 3A: Yes, we are fifth grade, let's do this.
(3) 5A: How about 4th grade web show crew, are you ready?
(4) 4A: Oh yeah, 5th grade we are ready to make a web show.
(5) 5A: Alright, it looks like they are ready, and I am of course here with my 5th grade web show crew, are you guys ready?
5A: Then let's get started with 3rd grade and a segment called "Would You Rather..."
(6) 3A: Alright, <<name of student>> would you rather have skin like an armadillo's or have normal skin but a 6-foot-long tail and why?
3A: Alright, there you have it, that wraps up another edition of "Would You Rather" back to you 5th grade.
(7) 5A: Very strange question 3rd Grade, now let's go to 4th Grade for "Check out this new book in the Library."
(8) 4A: Thank you 5th grade, this week I want to tell you about a great new book called "Breadcrumbs." It looks really interesting.
4B: Yes, it is.
4A: Can you tell me a little about it?
4B: Well... XXX To find out what happens next you will have to read the book.
4A: That sounds like a great book. Well, that's it for this week's "Check Out this book in the Library!" Back to you 5th grade.
(9) 5A: Thanks 4th grade, Well let's keep moving on by showing you our 5th grade section of the web show called; "Tell Me a Tall Tale!" To get started I am going deal out three story cards to each of our two story tellers. They will then have 30 seconds each to tell us all the tallest tale they can think of using those three cards for ideas.
<<DEAL AND DESCRIBE THE CARDS>>
<<TELL THE STORIES>>
5A: Thanks for some great stories ... I guess. Now from stories we go to jokes, with 3rd grade doing the "World's Worst Jokes!"
(10) 3A: That's right 5th grade, we are now going to attempt to tell you one of the "World's Wost Jokes!" I hope you are ready for it.
3B: How are pills and hills different?
3A: I don't know, how?
3B: One is hard to get down and the other is hard to get up! Get it? Pills are hard to swallow... get down and hills are hard to get up...
3A: Well kids, you can't say I didn't warn you. What's next 5th grade?
(11) 5A: I'm glad you asked 3rd grade, next up we are going over to 4th grade for the segment we call "Cool Lost and Found!"
(12) 4A: That's right 5th grade we're not just talking any old lost and found... these are the "Cool Lost and Found!"
<<DO FOUR ITEMS OF COOL LOST AND FOUND>>
(13) 5A: Okay, let's wrap up this week's show with "Guess what's in my lunch box???" I am here with the psychic of Bethke, the Great Zucchini and an innocent 5th grader who has brought in his lunch to see if the Great Zucchini can predict what is inside of it. Okay, Great Zucchini, give it your best shot.
<<GREAT ZUCCHINI GUESS WHAT'S IN THE LUNCH BOX>>
5A: Let's take a look and see if he is right...
<<OPEN THE LUNCH BOX AND SHOW WHAT'S INSIDE>>
5A: Okay, there you have it Bobcats, thanks for watching "Guess what's in my lunch box?" and that wraps up another show, we'll see you next week.
(14) Rock out to a song.